2020 RMP is fully HIPAA and HITECH compliant and follows the strictest guidelines in receiving, processing, and managing client data. Data security is of the highest priority to 2020 RMP. We do not outsource or use offshore contracts to supplement any part of our operations.
Securing our Clients’ data is at the heart of what we do as a Company and we want our Clients to know that they can trust 2020 RMP with their data.
- 2020 RMP utilizes a state of the art network security system of managed switches, routers and firewalls.
- All servers are locked and access is limited.
- All servers, desktops and laptops are encrypted and password protected.
- All data is uploaded to a secure FTP site and immediately downloaded into 2020 RMP’s secure servers.
- All data is processed onsite at 2020 RMP’s data center and stored on a secure server.
- 2020 RMP uses a stringent network authentication system.
- All transmitted data by 2020 RMP is encrypted and/or password protected.
We understand that security education is the first line of defense against security risks and you cannot protect yourself against something that isn’t ingrained into the culture of an organization. 2020 RMP has implemented a comprehensive education program to ensure all employees are aware of both physical and information security threats.
- Every employee is required to complete comprehensive HIPAA and HITECH training and must pass compliance testing before beginning work.
- Every employee is required to undergo an annual HIPAA training and compliance testing.
- Every employee receives ongoing security reminders to ensure they are up to date on new threats.
- 2020 RMP utilizes state of the art phishing campaigns.
- Every employee is required to sign a comprehensive confidentiality agreement as a condition of employment.
- A criminal background check is completed for every new employee.
Although many companies often focus on the technical and administrative elements of security, physical security is intended to protect the assets and facilities of an organization with the preeminent responsibility of safeguarding employees and facilities. Without protection from a physical security breach, all other security measures would be useless.
- Our building utilizes multiple security doors and electronic key pads.
- Every visitor must sign in and requires an escort when moving inside the building.
- Alarm system is connected to law enforcement.
- The building has security sensors and cameras.
2020 RMP is committed to providing the best possible results and service while making it a priority to ensure the data you provide to us remains secure. Our approach to data security is multi-level and is deployed at every step of the process. We take much pride knowing we have never been breached and always welcome your feedback on what we can do to ensure we remain compliant with your expectations and requirements.